このファイルには，LoadRunner バージョン 7.8 に関する以下の情報が含まれています。
LoadRunner 7.8 についての新情報
LoadRunner 7.6 リリース時の新情報
LoadRunner 7.8 は LoadRunner 7.6 に基づいています。この項では，LoadRunner 7.6 での新機能を紹介します。
Citrix，Siebel-Web，PeopleSoft 8，および LDAP での記録および再生をサポートします。
LoadRunner のインストールでは，お使いの NT マシンに ODBC ドライバがある場合は，最新のものにアップグレードします。ない場合は最新のものをインストールします。
LoadRunner は，Windows NT 4.0 SP6a 以降，Windows 2000（SP 2 および 3 を含む），Windows XP Professional SP1 をサポートします。
Windows 2000 で LoadRunner を起動するには，少なくともファイルを更新する権限を持つ標準ユーザとしてログインしてください。
LoadRunner には Internet Explorer 5.1 が必要です。
Windows 2000 コントローラ・マシンとロード・ジェネレータ・マシン
お使いのコントローラ・マシンまたはロード・ジェネレータ・マシンが Windows 2000 の場合，パフォーマンスを向上させるには次の設定をします。
LoadRunner を HP-UX プラットフォームで起動するには，必ず PHSS_17225 と PHSS_17872 の両方の HP パッチをインストールしてください。これらのパッチは，C++ ライブラリをアップグレードします。パッチは HP のサイトからもダウンロードできます。
RedHat 7.x で LoadRunner を使用するには，compat-libstdc++-* および compact-glibc-* というパッケージがインストールされていることを確認します。これらのパッケージは，RedHat の標準のインストールでインストールされます。
Oracle NCA Forms のサポート
Forms 4.5，6，および 9 をサポートします。 Forms 4.5 の場合の設定手順については，『仮想ユーザ・スクリプトの作成』を参照してください。
-WinInet No -ModemSpeed 57600のオプションを 2 つ追加します。
Windows プラットフォームでは，ユーザがログアウトしているとき，サービスはネットワーク・ドライブの割り当てを解決できません。Windows XP では，ユーザがログインしているときも，サービスはネットワーク・ドライブの割り当てを解決できません。
割り当てられたネットワーク・ドライブをサービスが使用できない場合は，たとえば 「\\<マシン名>\<ディレクトリ>\」 のようにディレクトリへの完全パスを使用します。
HCL Inetd CPLInquire cpl 8af40c」というメッセージが表示されることがあります。これは Hummingbird Commnications 社のアプリケーション「HCL Inetd eXceed」による既知の制限です。
ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_time_wait_interval 10000
ndd -set /dev/tcp tcp_smallest_anon_port 4096
注：これらのコマンドを初期化ファイルの 1 つに追加しておけば，マシンを再起動するたびに変更を更新する必要がなくなります。
注：この解決策を利用する場合，コントローラの終了および TUXEDO からの切断が簡単にできなくなることがあります。切断した後，［タスク マネージャ］で問題のあるプロセスを確認し終了してください。
My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ Session Manager\Sub Systems\Windows
Microsoft Word レポート
net.ip4.tcp_rfc1337 = 1
解決策：Linux マシンで Web 仮想ユーザを実行するには，使用可能な TCP ポートの範囲を広げます。
net.ipv4.ip_local_port_range = 1024 65535
to the その後，変更を適用するためにマシンを再起動します。
新しい Web 相関
yesに設定されている必要があります。この変更で IE が新しいプロセスを開くようになります。
WAP WSP/HTTP 記録ツールキットの制限
_orb = org.omg.CORBA.ORB.init(_string_array, (java.util.Properties)null);
TUXEDO で記録作業を行う際，VuGen による新規イベントの記録時に，コメント，トランザクションまたはランデブー・ポイントをに挿入しないでください。アプリケーションがアイドル状態になるのを待ってからこれらの項目を挿入してください。
Web ― 日本語 EUC エンコードの HTML ページの記録と再生
VuGen ― 記録
VuGen generates standard C code that can be compiled with any ANSI C compiler. However, for the convenience of our customers we have provided a C Interpreter for running the generated code, without charge. The cci executable which is the front end of the interpreter is based on the freely available "lcc Retargetable C Compiler" by Christopher Fraser and David Hanson, and is covered by the icc Copyright included in the "Creating Virtual Users" guide. Any bugs in cci should be reported to Mercury Interactive.
The author's copyright notice is below.
THIS SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. IN PARTICULAR, NEITHER THE AUTHORS NOR MERCURY INTERACTIVE MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The authors of this software are Christopher W. Fraser and David R. Hanson.
Copyright (c) 1991,1992,1993,1994,1995 by AT&T, Christopher W. Fraser, and David R. Hanson. All Rights Reserved.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any purpose, subject to the provisions described below, without fee is hereby granted, provided that this entire notice is included in all copies of any software that is or includes a copy or modification of this software and in all copies of the supporting documentation for such software.
THIS SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. IN PARTICULAR, NEITHER THE AUTHORS NOR AT&T MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
lcc is not public-domain software, shareware, and it is not protected by a `copyleft` agreement, like the code from the Free Software Foundation. lcc is available free for your personal research and instructional use under the `fair use' provisions of the copyright law. You may, however, redistribute the lcc in whole or in part provided you acknowledge its source and include this COPYRIGHT file.
You may not sell lcc or any product derived from it in which it is a significant part of the value of the product. Using the lcc front end to build a C syntax checker is an example of this kind of product.
You may use parts of lcc in products as long as you charge for only those components that are entirely your own and you acknowledge the use of lcc clearly in all product documentation and distribution media. You must state clearly that your product uses or is based on parts of lcc and that lcc is available free of charge. You must also request that bug reports on your product be reported to you. Using the lcc front end to build a C compiler for the Motorola 88000 chip and charging for and distributing only the 88000 code generator is an example of this kind of product.
Using parts of lcc in other products is more problematic. For example, using parts of lcc in a C++ compiler could save substantial time and effort and therefore contribute significantly to the profitability of the product. This kind of use, or any use where others stand to make a profit from what is primarily our work, is subject to negotiation.
Chris Fraser / firstname.lastname@example.org, David Hanson / email@example.com
Fri Jun 17 11:57:07 EDT 1994
The C pre-processor provided with VuGen is the GNU C Pre Processor. It is distributed in accordance with Version 2 of the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. The text of the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE follows:
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991
Copyright (C) 1989, 1991 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to take away your freedom to share and change it. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change free software--to make sure the software is free for all its users. This General Public License applies to most of the Free Software Foundation's software and to any other program whose authors commit to using it. (Some other Free Software Foundation software is covered by the GNU Library General Public License instead.) You can apply it to your programs, too.
When we speak of free software, we are referring to freedom, not price. Our General Public Licenses are designed to make sure that you have the freedom to distribute copies of free software (and charge for this service if you wish), that you receive source code or can get it if you want it, that you can change the software or use pieces of it in new free programs; and that you know you can do these things. To protect your rights, we need to make restrictions that forbid anyone to deny you these rights or to ask you to surrender the rights. These restrictions translate to certain responsibilities for you if you distribute copies of the software, or if you modify it. For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether gratis or for a fee, you must give the recipients all the rights that you have. You must make sure that they, too, receive or can get the source code. And you must show them these terms so they know their rights.
We protect your rights with two steps: (1) copyright the software, and (2) offer you this license which gives you legal permission to copy, distribute and/or modify the software. Also, for each author's protection and ours, we want to make certain that everyone understands that there is no warranty for this free software. If the software is modified by someone else and passed on, we want its recipients to know that what they have is not the original, so that any problems introduced by others will not reflect on the original authors' reputations.
Finally, any free program is threatened constantly by software patents. We wish to avoid the danger that redistributors of a free program will individually obtain patent licenses, in effect making the program proprietary. To prevent this, we have made it clear that any patent must be licensed for everyone's free use or not licensed at all. The precise terms and conditions for copying, distribution and modification follow:
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. This License applies to any program or other work which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder saying it may be distributed under the terms of this General Public License. The "Program", below, refers to any such program or work, and a "work based on the Program" means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term "modification".) Each licensee is addressed as "you". Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are not covered by this License; they are outside its scope. The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program). Whether that is true depends on what the Program does.
1. You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program's source code as you receive it, in any medium, provided that you conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty; keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty; and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program. You may charge a fee for the physical act of transferring a copy, and you may at your option offer warranty protection in exchange for a fee.
2. You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these conditions:
a) You must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.
b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third parties under the terms of this License.
c) If the modified program normally reads commands interactively when run, you must cause it, when started running for such interactive use in the most ordinary way, to print or display an announcement including an appropriate copyright notice and a notice that there is no warranty (or else, saying that you provide a warranty) and that users may redistribute the program under these conditions, and telling the user how to view a copy of this License. (Exception: if the Program itself is interactive but does not normally print such an announcement, your work based on the Program is not required to print an announcement.) These requirements apply to the modified work as a whole. If identifiable sections of that work are not derived from the Program, and can be reasonably considered independent and separate works in themselves, then this License, and its terms, do not apply to those sections when you distribute them as separate works. But when you distribute the same sections as part of a whole which is a work based on the Program, the distribution of the whole must be on the terms of this License, whose permissions for other licensees extend to the entire whole, and thus to each and every part regardless of who wrote it. Thus, it is not the intent of this section to claim rights or contest your rights to work written entirely by you; rather, the intent is to exercise the right to control the distribution of derivative or collective works based on the Program. In addition, mere aggregation of another work not based on the Program with the Program (or with a work based on the Program) on a volume of a storage or distribution medium does not bring the other work under the scope of this License.
3. You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under Section 2) in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following: a) Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or, b) Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or, c) Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only for noncommercial distribution and only if you received the program in object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with Subsection b above.) The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the executable. If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source along with the object code.
4. You may not copy, modify, sublicense, or distribute the Program except as expressly provided under this License. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. However, parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will not have their licenses terminated so long as such parties remain in full compliance.
5. You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to modify or distribute the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by modifying or distributing the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
6. Each time you redistribute the Program (or any work based on the Program), the recipient automatically receives a license from the original licensor to copy, distribute or modify the Program subject to these terms and conditions. You may not impose any further restrictions on the recipients' exercise of the rights granted herein. You are not responsible for enforcing compliance by third parties to this License.
7. If, as a consequence of a court judgment or allegation of patent infringement or for any other reason (not limited to patent issues), conditions are imposed on you (whether by court order, agreement or otherwise) that contradict the conditions of this License, they do not excuse you from the conditions of this License. If you cannot distribute so as to satisfy simultaneously your obligations under this License and any other pertinent obligations, then as a consequence you may not distribute the Program at all. For example, if a patent license would not permit royalty-free redistribution of the Program by all those who receive copies directly or indirectly through you, then the only way you could satisfy both it and this License would be to refrain entirely from distribution of the Program. If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable under any particular circumstance, the balance of the section is intended to apply and the section as a whole is intended to apply in other circumstances. It is not the purpose of this section to induce you to infringe any patents or other property right claims or to contest validity of any such claims; this section has the sole purpose of protecting the integrity of the free software distribution system, which is implemented by public license practices. Many people have made generous contributions to the wide range of software distributed through that system in reliance on consistent application of that system; it is up to the author/donor to decide if he or she is willing to distribute software through any other system and a licensee cannot impose that choice. This section is intended to make thoroughly clear what is believed to be a consequence of the rest of this License.
8. If the distribution and/or use of the Program is restricted in certain countries either by patents or by copyrighted interfaces, the original copyright holder who places the Program under this License may add an explicit geographical distribution limitation excluding those countries, so that distribution is permitted only in or among countries not thus excluded. In such case, this License incorporates the limitation as if written in the body of this License.
9. The Free Software Foundation may publish revised and/or new versions of the General Public License from time to time. Such new versions will be similar in spirit to the present version, but may differ in detail to address new problems or concerns. Each version is given a distinguishing version number. If the Program specifies a version number of this License which applies to it and "any later version", you have the option of following the terms and conditions either of that version or of any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. If the Program does not specify a version number of this License, you may choose any version ever published by the Free Software Foundation.
10. If you wish to incorporate parts of the Program into other free programs whose distribution conditions are different, write to the author to ask for permission. For software which is copyrighted by the Free Software Foundation, write to the Free Software Foundation; we sometimes make exceptions for this. Our decision will be guided by the two goals of preserving the free status of all derivatives of our free software and of promoting the sharing and reuse of software generally.
11. BECAUSE THE PROGRAM IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
12. IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SNMP++ shared library
Copyright (c) 1996
ATTENTION: USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and/or sell this software and/or its documentation is hereby granted without fee. User agrees to display the above copyright notice and this license notice in all copies of the software and any documentation of the software. User agrees to assume all liability for the use of the software; Hewlett-Packard makes no representations about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "AS-IS without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. User hereby grants a royalty-free license to any and all derivatives based upon this software code base.
This product includes software developed by the Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/).
ICU License - ICU 1.8.1 and later
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION NOTICE
Copyright (c) 1995-2002 International Business Machines Corporation and others
All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, provided that the above copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear in all copies of the Software and that both the above copyright notice(s) and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR HOLDERS INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, OR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Except as contained in this notice, the name of a copyright holder shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization of the copyright holder.
All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
ADDENDUM TO END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) FOR MICROSOFT SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY - The software accompanying this supplemental end user license agreement ("Supplemental EULA"), including any "online" or electronic documentation (collectively, "UPDATE SOFTWARE"), is provided to you as part of Microsoft Visual Studio or one of the other Microsoft development tool products listed below, and as such is subject to the terms and conditions of this Supplemental EULA and the terms and conditions of the EULA under which you have previously licensed one of the Microsoft products listed below (the EULA for any such product, a "Visual Tool EULA").
The products that may be affected by this Supplemental EULA are (each, a "Visual Tool Product"): the Microsoft Developer Network Subscription Program ("MSDN"), or version 6.0 or later of Visual Studio, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual J++, Visual InterDev, or Visual FoxPro.
BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE UPDATE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE VISUAL TOOL EULA AND THIS SUPPLEMENTAL EULA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE UPDATE SOFTWARE.
NOTE 1: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID VISUAL TOOL EULA, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO INSTALL, COPY OR OTHERWISE USE THE UPDATE SOFTWARE AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS UNDER THIS SUPPLEMENTAL EULA.
NOTE 2: THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SUPPLEMENTAL EULA SUPERCEDE THE TERMS OF ANY END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CONTAINED ELSEWHERE IN THE UPDATE SOFTWARE.
Capitalized terms used in this Supplemental EULA and not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Visual Tool EULA.
1. The UPDATE SOFTWARE is provided to you by Microsoft to update, supplement, or replace existing functionality of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. For purposes of this Supplemental EULA, the UPDATE SOFTWARE shall be deemed part of the "SOFTWARE PRODUCT," and as such, all rights and restrictions assigned to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT under the Visual Tool EULA apply to the UPDATE SOFTWARE. Microsoft grants you a license to use the UPDATE SOFTWARE under the terms and conditions of the Visual Tool EULA (hereby incorporated by reference) and the terms and conditions set forth in this Supplemental EULA, provided that you comply with all such terms and conditions. To the extent that any terms in this Supplemental EULA conflict with terms in the Visual Tool EULA, the terms of this Supplemental EULA control solely with respect to the UPDATE SOFTWARE.
2. The UPDATE SOFTWARE consists of the following: (1) Microsoft SQL Server Developer Edition; and (2) Microsoft Data Engine technology software.
II. Additional Rights and Limitations
1. Installation and General Grant of License.
a. For each valid Visual Tool EULA you have acquired, you are granted one license to the UPDATE SOFTWARE (i.e., on a one-for-one basis). Your use of the UPDATE SOFTWARE is subject to the terms and conditions of both this Supplemental EULA and the Visual Tool EULA. Note regarding calculation of Visual Tool EULAs for Visual Studio and MSDN: Visual Studio and MSDN contain multiple components, including Microsoft developer products that may be individually listed above as a "Visual Tool Product;" however, Visual Studio and MSDN are each licensed as a single product under a single Visual Tool EULA, as such for purposes of this Supplemental EULA may not serve as the basis for multiple Visual Tool EULAs.
b. Microsoft retains all right, title and interest in and to the UPDATE SOFTWARE. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Microsoft.
2. Microsoft SQL Server Developer Edition ("SQL Dev Software").
a. General. The SQL Dev Software consists of software programs that provide services on a computer called a server ("Server Software;" the computer running the Server Software shall be referred to as the "Server") and software programs that allow a computer, workstation terminal, handheld PC, pager, telephone, "smart phone," or other electronic device (each of the foregoing, a "Device") to access or utilize the services or functionality provided by the Server Software ("Client Software").
If you are an individual, Microsoft grants to you as an individual a personal, nonexclusive license to make and use copies of the SQL Dev Software in accordance with the terms of this Supplemental EULA, provided that you are the only individual using the SQL Dev Software. If you are an entity, Microsoft grants to you a personal, nonexclusive license to make and use copies of the SQL Dev Software in accordance with the terms of this Supplemental EULA, provided that you designate one individual in your organization who will be the only individual using the SQL Dev Software.
b. Server Software. Solely for purposes of designing, developing and testing your software product(s): (i) you may make, use and install the Server Software on a single Server; all components of the Server Software may only be installed and used on one and the same Server; (ii) you may allow maximum of five users to access and use the Server Software; and (iii) you may allow an unlimited number of simultaneous connections to be made to access the services of the Server Software.
The media on which the Server Software resides may contain several versions of the Server Software, each of which is compatible with a different microprocessor architecture (such as the x86 architecture or various RISC architectures). These multiple-architecture versions may be installed and used on different Servers solely for use by a licensed end user (as described in Section 2.a. above). The Server Software may not be used as the software on the server that supports your development of software product(s) (e.g., as a repository for source code). You may not disclose the results of any benchmark test of either the Server Software or Client Software to any third party without Microsoft's prior written approval.
c. Client Software. You may make, use and install the Client Software on an unlimited number of Devices solely for use in accordance with Section 2.b. above.
d. Redistributable Code-Additional License Rights.
In addition to the rights granted above, Microsoft grants you the nonexclusive, royalty-free right to use, reproduce and distribute the files listed in the REDIST.TXT file of the SQL Dev Software ("SQL Redistributable Code"), provided that you also comply with the terms of Section 4.a. of this Supplemental EULA.
3. Microsoft Data Engine ("MSDE") Technology. Microsoft grants you a nonexclusive, royalty-free right to reproduce and distribute the object code form of MSDE, provided that you comply with Section 4 of this Supplemental EULA.
4. Redistribution Requirements.
a. General Requirements. If you choose to redistribute the SQL Redistributable Code and/or MSDE, you agree:
i. to distribute MSDE in object code form and only in conjunction with and as a part of a software application product developed by you that adds significant and primary functionality to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Licensed Product");
ii. not to use Microsoft's name, logo, or trademarks to market the Licensed Product;
iii. to include a valid copyright notice on the Licensed Product;
iv. to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Microsoft from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees, that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Licensed Product;
v. to otherwise comply with the terms of this Supplemental EULA; and
vi. that Microsoft reserves all rights not expressly granted.
You also agree not to permit further distribution of the MSDE by your end users except: (1) you may permit further redistribution of the MSDE by your distributors to your end-user customers if your distributors only distribute the MSDE in conjunction with, and as part of, the Licensed Product and you and your distributors comply with all other terms of this Supplemental EULA
b. Additional Requirements for MSDE. If you choose to redistribute MSDE, you also agree:
i. that your Licensed Product shall not substantially duplicate the capabilities of Microsoft Access or, in the reasonable opinion of Microsoft, compete with same; and
ii. that unless your Licensed Product requires your customers to license Microsoft Access in order to operate, you shall not reproduce or use MSDE for commercial distribution in conjunction with a general purpose word processing, spreadsheet or database management software product, or an integrated work or product suite whose components include a general purpose word processing, spreadsheet, or database management software product except for the exclusive use of importing data to the various formats supported by Microsoft Access. Note: A product that includes limited word processing, spreadsheet or database components along with other components which provide significant and primary value, such as an accounting product with limited spreadsheet capability, is not considered to be a "general purpose" product.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Microsoft and its suppliers provide the UPDATE SOFTWARE and any (if any) support services related to the UPDATE SOFTWARE ("Support Services") AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS, and hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, of lack of viruses, of accuracy or completeness of responses, of results, and of lack of negligence or lack of workmanlike effort, all with regard to the UPDATE SOFTWARE, and the provision of or failure to provide Support Services. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCT. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY OF OR ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT AND SUPPORT SERVICES, IF ANY, REMAINS WITH YOU.
EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Microsoft or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or confidential or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy, for failure to meet any duty including of good faith or of reasonable care, for negligence, and for any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the UPDATE SOFTWARE, the provision of or failure to provide Support Services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of Agreement, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of Microsoft or any supplier, and even if Microsoft or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability of Microsoft and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the UPDATE SOFTWARE or U.S.$5.00. The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
If you acquired this product in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
If this product was acquired outside the United States, then local laws may apply.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Microsoft for any reason, please contact the Microsoft subsidiary serving your country, or write: Microsoft Sales Information Center/One Microsoft Way/Redmond, WA 98052-6399.
Si vous avez acquis votre produit Microsoft au CANADA, le texte suivant vous concerne:
EXCLUSION DE GARANTIE. DANS TOUTE LA MESURE PERMISE PAR LE DROIT APPLICABLE, MICROSOFT ET SES FOURNISSEURS VOUS FOURNISSENT LES "UPDATE SOFTWARE", AINSI QUE, LE CAS ÉCHÉANT, TOUT SERVICE D'ASSISTANCE RELATIF À CES "UPDATE SOFTWARE" (LES "SERVICES D'ASSISTANCE"), « COMME TELS ET AVEC TOUS LEURS DEFAUTS ». EN OUTRE, MICROSOFT ET SES FOURNISSEURS EXCLUENT PAR LES PRÉSENTES TOUTE AUTRE GARANTIE LÉGALE, EXPRESSE OU IMPLICITE, RELATIVE AUX "UPDATE SOFTWARE" ET AUX SERVICES D'ASSISTANCE, NOTAMMENT (LE CAS ÉCHÉANT), TOUTE GARANTIE : DE PROPRIÉTÉ, D'ABSENCE DE CONTREFAÇON, DE QUALITÉ, D'ADAPTATION À UN USAGE PARTICULIER, D'ABSENCE DE VIRUS, DE PRÉCISION, D'EXHAUSTIVITÉ DES RÉPONSES, DES RÉSULTATS OBTENUS, D'ABSENCE DE NÉGLIGENCE, OU DE DÉFAUT DE FABRICATION, DE JOUISSANCE PAISIBLE, D'ABSENCE DE TROUBLE DE POSSESSION ET DE CONFORMITÉ À LA DESCRIPTION. VOUS ASSUMEZ L'ENSEMBLE DES RISQUES DÉCOULANT DE L'UTILISATION OU DU FONCTIONNEMENT DES "UPDATE SOFTWARE" ET DES SERVICES D'ASSISTANCE.
EXCLUSION DE RESPONSABILITÉ POUR LES DOMMAGES ACCESSOIRES, INDIRECTS ET CERTAINS AUTRES TYPES DE DOMMAGES. DANS TOUTE LA MESURE PERMISE PAR LE DROIT APPLICABLE, MICROSOFT OU SES FOURNISSEURS NE POURRONT EN AUCUN CAS ÊTRE TENUS RESPONSABLES DE TOUT DOMMAGE SPÉCIAL, ACCESSOIRE, INCIDENT OU INDIRECT DE QUELQUE NATURE QUE CE SOIT (Y COMPRIS, MAIS NON DE FACON LIMITATIVE, LES PERTES DE BÉNÉFICES, PERTES D'INFORMATIONS CONFIDENTIELLES OU AUTRES INFORMATIONS, INTERRUPTIONS D'ACTIVITÉ, PRÉJUDICES CORPORELS, ATTEINTES À LA VIE PRIVÉE, MANQUEMENT À TOUTE OBLIGATION (NOTAMMENT L'OBLIGATION DE BONNE FOI ET DE DILIGENCE), NÉGLIGENCE, ET POUR TOUTE PERTE PÉCUNIAIRE OU AUTRE DE QUELQUE NATURE QUE CE SOIT), RÉSULTANT DE, OU RELATIFS A, L'UTILISATION OU L'IMPOSSIBILITÉ D'UTILISER LES "UPDATE SOFTWARE" OU LES SERVICES D'ASSISTANCE, OU LA FOURNITURE OU LE DÉFAUT DE FOURNITURE DES SERVICES D'ASSISTANCE, OU AUTREMENT EN VERTU DE, OU RELATIVEMENT A, TOUTE DISPOSITION DE CE CLUF SUPPLÉMENTAIRE, MÊME SI LA SOCIÉTÉ MICROSOFT OU UN QUELCONQUE FOURNISSEUR A ÉTÉ PRÉVENU DE L'ÉVENTUALITÉ DE TELS DOMMAGES.
LIMITATION DE RESPONSABILITÉ ET RECOURS. NONOBSTANT TOUT DOMMAGE QUE VOUS POURRIEZ SUBIR POUR QUELQUE MOTIF QUE CE SOIT (NOTAMMENT TOUS LES DOMMAGES ÉNUMÉRÉS CI-DESSUS ET TOUS LES DOMMAGES DIRECTS OU GÉNÉRAUX), L'ENTIÈRE RESPONSABILITÉ DE MICROSOFT ET DE L'UN QUELCONQUE DE SES FOURNISSEURS AU TITRE DE TOUTE STIPULATION DE CE CLUF SUPPLÉMENTAIRE ET VOTRE SEUL RECOURS EN CE QUI CONCERNE TOUS LES DOMMAGES PRÉCITÉS NE SAURAIENT EXCÉDER LE MONTANT QUE VOUS AVEZ EFFECTIVEMENT PAYÉ POUR LES "UPDATE SOFTWARE" OU 5 DOLLARS US (US$ 5.00), SELON LE PLUS ÉLEVÉ DES DEUX MONTANTS. LES PRÉSENTES LIMITATIONS ET EXCLUSIONS DEMEURERONT APPLICABLES DANS TOUTE LA MESURE PERMISE PAR LE DROIT APPLICABLE QUAND BIEN MÊME UN QUELCONQUE REMÈDE À UN QUELCONQUE MANQUEMENT NE PRODUIRAIT PAS D'EFFET.
La présente Convention est régie par les lois de la province d'Ontario, Canada. Chacune des parties à la présente reconnaît irrévocablement la compétence des tribunaux de la province d'Ontario et consent à instituer tout litige qui pourrait découler de la présente auprès des tribunaux situés dans le district judiciaire de York, province d'Ontario.
Au cas où vous auriez des questions concernant cette licence ou que vous désiriez vous mettre en rapport avec Microsoft pour quelque raison que ce soit, veuillez contacter la succursale Microsoft desservant votre pays, , ou écrire à : Microsoft Sales Information Center, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052-6399.
SHUNRA Software Ltd.
Copyright 1998-2002 SHUNRA Software Ltd. All rights reserved.
This manual, and the accompanying software and other documentation, is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, and may be used only in accordance with the accompanying license agreement. Features of the software, and of other products and services of Mercury Interactive Corporation, may be covered by one or more of the following patents: U.S. Patent Nos. 5,701,139; 5,657,438; 5,511,185; 5,870,559; 5,958,008; 5,974,572; 6,138,157; 6,144,962; 6,205,122; 6,237,006; 6,341,310; and 6,360,332. Other patents are pending in the U.S. and other countries.
The Mercury Interactive logo, Astra, Astra QuickTest, Astra SiteManager, Astra SiteTest, Freshwater Software, Global SiteReliance, LoadRunner, Open Test Architecture, SiteRunner, Sitescope, SiteSeer, TestDirector, TestRunner, TestSuite, WebTest, WinRunner and XRunner are registered trademarks in the United States and select foreign countries.
ActionTracker, ActiveScreen, ActiveTest, ActiveTune, ActiveTest SecureCheck, ActiveWatch, Astra FastTrack, Astra LoadTest, Change Viewer, Conduct, ContentCheck, Dynamic Scanner, FastTrack, LinkDoctor, LoadRunner TestCenter, Mercury Interactive, POPS on Demand, ProTune, QuickTest, SiteReliance, TestCenter, Topaz, Topaz ActiveAgent, Topaz AIMS, Topaz Console, Topaz Delta, Topaz Diagnostics, Topaz Observer, Topaz Open DataSource, Topaz Prism, Topaz Rent-a-POP, Topaz Weathermap, Turboload, Twinlook, Visual Testing, Visual Web Display and WebTrace are trademarks of Mercury Interactive in the United States and/or select foreign countries
All other company, brand and product names are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. Mercury Interactive Corporation disclaims any responsibility for specifying which marks are owned by which companies or which organizations.
© Copyright 2003 by Mercury Interactive Corporation, All rights reserved
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this document, please send them via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mercury Interactive Corporation1325 Borregas Avenue Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USATel: (408) 822-5200Toll Free: (800) TEST-911, (866) TOPAZ-4UFax: (408) 822-5300